Introducing the Amiko Mini HD265

Status
Please reply by conversation.
do you have this receiver for sale yet? just had a birthday and I need one whenever. I am down to my last micro hd. rthe other one would not take the refresh to get it going again. I am using a 22k switch for my inputs to the c band and k band antennas. hopefully that will fit in with this receiver. I can do pay pal without a problem. thanks, chas

do you have this receiver for sale yet? just had a birthday and I need one whenever. I am down to my last micro hd. rthe other one would not take the refresh to get it going again. I am using a 22k switch for my inputs to the c band and k band antennas. hopefully that will fit in with this receiver. I can do pay pal without a problem. thanks, chas
Hello Chas. Go here and order and if all goes well, it will be shipped out Tuesday or Wednesday. Store - Michael Electronics  Satellite Dish Accessories
My shipment supposed to be here Monday.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Got mine yesterday - Liking it. Using it for my C band receiver and noticed it found more channels than the MicroHD it replaced.
Part of the cardboard box the unit came in makes a great blinder for the other Amiko receiver ;)
I toyed with the idea of using polarizing filters to keep the two remotes paired with their respective receivers only.
The problem was the filters are too narrow angular wise to work reliably unless operated from a level platform.
Cardboard was easier too.

Reactions: KE4EST
Got mine yesterday - Liking it. Using it for my C band receiver and noticed it found more channels than the MicroHD it replaced.
Part of the cardboard box the unit came in makes a great blinder for the other Amiko receiver ;)
I toyed with the idea of using polarizing filters to keep the two remotes paired with their respective receivers only.
The problem was the filters are too narrow angular wise to work reliably unless operated from a level platform.
Cardboard was easier too.

And the cardboard is:oldwink also FREE!! Which is the best part!

Thanks for the fast service my brother receive the package today he will send it to me ( I live in mexico now) I will be waiting for my receiver, because my A3 went dead last week is stuck on boot I try to use the recovery screen but nothing works. Again thanks michael.

No problem rodo2222 :)

BTW guys these are here now sitting in stock so if you want one, see my store. :)

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Michael, will this receiver do 16 and 32 APSK, also ant mention of DVB-SX2?
Yes, on 16. I have not tested 32. If anybody knows a good source for 32 let me know if it works or let me know where to go test.

If you haven't seen them yet I have a couple videos up on my YouTube channel going over the Amiko Mini HD265.

I'm loving mine. I'm ordering a PC card to go along with it, but for everyday use, it's proving to be a solid and dependable receiver. I'm surprised at how small these boxes have become. 20 years ago when we had C-Band, I seem to remember the receivers were huge, broken into different components, etc. Everybody remember Videocypher II?

I still have a lot of catching up to do. And I want to get a C-Band dish, but I don't know where I'd put it.

How do we do DD 5.1 with the Amiko? For instance, the NBC stations on 103 are 5.1 and the receiver doesn't seem to pass it through the HDMI. I have been manually selecting the Stereo audio feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)