Invacom Quad Qph-031

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnoan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Does any one have a diagram that show how to connect INVACOM QUAD QPH-031 to a HH100 motor and a receiver?

I know you have to use a DiSEqC to contact the L and C from the QPH-031, but what end goes to the motor and to the receiver?

I have a CaptiveWorks CW-800S what should the LNB setup be for T5, 61.5 and 118

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Does any one have a diagram that show how to connect INVACOM QUAD QPH-031 to a HH100 motor and a receiver?

I know you have to use a DiSEqC to contact the L and C from the QPH-031, but what end goes to the motor and to the receiver?

receiver----motor----diseqc switch port 1---------L side of LNB
--------------------------diseqc switch port 2--------C side of LNB

I have a CaptiveWorks CW-800S what should the LNB setup be for T5
linear 10750 LNB LO Freq
circular 11250 LNB LO Freq
118 is circular linear so if you try (not that there is anything on there but the "you have a dish at 118.7" you set it for linear

Thanks ... thats what I was looking for .... by the way is there a trick to fix the blind scan on the CaptiveWorks CW-800S ... its really bad and very slow ...

yes it does .. but I wait 15 min 2 get 2 tp . and not all of them ... didnt know if there is a way 2 fix that ... or add tp ... i dont want 2 add it one by one ...

Eventually, if you get a satellite box on your computer, you can also send the first L & C from the lnb to the switch going to the main fta box and then send the second L & C to another switch and send that to the box on the computer, or on a second fta box. Only one box can control the motor, but the second box can be hooked in to the lnb and bypass the motor... makes the invacom really worth it, especially if on the pc since pc can act as a pvr.

got it thanks .... my Buddy wants one now but the price is kinda high for him .... what's out there thats L & C for less money ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts