Invacom settings

c-spand

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2019
USA
I put up an invacon universal lnb picked up better signal but the frequency is off by 5? Using a Edison osmio . should i change settings.

If the L.O. is off then doing a blind scan will show all the transponder frequencies off by 5. Not a real problem. But if you input the transponder frequency manually you may not get it because of the shift in L.O. Because it's a Universal LNB your Hi-Lo band switch is 5 off also so it may cause an issue getting signal at the edge of the range of each band.

Thank you magic. I replaced the lense on this too. It might have something to do with it. Signal is really good.

The lens is RF neutral. The Invacom's seem to have a tendency to drift off frequency with age. Have several QPH-031's that were 5MHz off several years ago and they are on a long list to check every few years to see how far off they will drift. :)

Tore one down many years ago and re-tuned the slug.

Reactions: c-spand
I just read an old article about that interesting. I guess i could take off the silicone and see what to adjust. I might buy a new one. Saw they still have the new ones with the circular and linear. It is really good lnb. I assume the news ones are same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)