invacom snh 031 problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Albania

Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
Albania
Hello All

Today i bought this LNB which i have read a lot about the performance. I replaced with my old lnb and in the begging i didn't have signal after that i checked the cable connection and the signal came but this time only low band if the freq pass 11999 i do not have signal anymore. It si the cable connection again or i have to make some config. in my receivers.

I own an azbox and an octagon. Please help:mad:

Have you tried blind-scanning the satellite (if your receivers can do that) to see if you get the channels at another frequency? My SNH-031 is a solid 5MHz higher than my cheap LNBs and every channel list I've ever seen, on high-band. Channels on wide transponders still work at the "old" frequencies, but those on narrow transponders, or weak DVB-S2 signals, don't. Needless to say, I was surprised at such an issue with a device with Invacom's reputation for quality, but I guess that's what I get for buying one at less than retail price on eBay. (I don't think it's a clone, but I do think it's been used when the seller said it hadn't been.)

11671 v this is the freq that when i blind scan it goes than to horizontal polarity it is very strange because when i scan 10east it scans also the high band but it can not lock in any of the transponders find.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts