Invasion- SciFiHD?

Kellerman

Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
uk
I have heard invasion season one is airing on SciFiHD (not that i have it)
but is this true, if so can somebody capture it? :)

I dont think it will ever be out on bluray since it was cancelled and it would be so much better watching it like that

Thanks

WHY? They never finished the story, the bastards!

What he said! It ends on a cliff-hanger, and you're proabably better off not even to start it, as they will never resolve it.

I won't even start another show by Shawn Cassidy, because everything he's ever produced has been canceled early. That being said, "American Gothic" from him 15 years ago is well worth watching! Only watch them in order though. Hulu - American Gothic

Even if it ends on a cliff-hanger..

I think it was on at a weird hour on CBS. Like right after lost but different channel.

CBS? wasnt it on ABC? anyway it was a really good show with potential that was cut down before its time...like so many other scfi programs over the past 5 seasons.

...and the fact that they never attempted to close the loop on the show is pathetic.

that is why i now DVR all first year programs ( i might like) and wait to see if they cancel them before i start watching.

Kind of hard to get excited about a one season show that doesn't have an ending.

It illustrates how pathetic Sci-Fi/NBC-Universal is. Lets retread stuff they killed; instead of keeping their best shows on the air. Hard to believe I whined and moaned for a year wanting sci-fi in HD.

CBS? wasnt it on ABC? anyway it was a really good show with potential that was cut down before its time...like so many other scfi programs over the past 5 seasons.

...and the fact that they never attempted to close the loop on the show is pathetic.

that is why i now DVR all first year programs ( i might like) and wait to see if they cancel them before i start watching.

Your right On ABC. It went up against CSI NY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_(TV_series)

The plot just kept going in circles. I wanted to like it, but gave up mid-way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)