ION FEEDS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I scanned in the ION Feeds on AMC1-3840-26680-Horizontal and now I am totally confused. I deleted the ones I don't want leaving the East, Mountain, Pacific and West. Now here is where I am messed up. I tried to match them up with the Titan schedule to name them the way I want them. The only one that matches the Titan schedule is the East feed. Titan shows a mountain and a West feed, no Pacific or Central. The East feed schedule showed George Lopez at 1pm Eastern. again at 3pm ET on the Mountain schedule, which would be correct. The feed named Mountain has had nothing but color bars all afternoon, no George at 3pm ET. The Pacific feed shows George at 4pm ET, which would also be correct. The VPIDs are East 100, MTN, 200 P, 300 and W 700. I have tried t match these up on Sat Hint and LyngSat with the scheduled programing without any luck. I am assuming that there is no Central feed since I have not come across it by scanning, Titan or checking the web. Does anyone know which channels are which and what programing goes with what VPID? Clear mud, right? Thanks

UPDATE:
George came on the Pacific feed as scheduled, 4PM ET. That verifies that one. The West feed is QUBO. Still have not figured out why there is only color bars on the Mountain feed. Seems like Greoge should have come on at 3pm ET.

Last edited:
Not sure if this will help you but I'm using a listing here in Iowa under the name of IOND TV in Zaptv for my local time zone, not sure what time zone or under what location setting where I found it.
If nothing else use zip code 52349 and look for channel 48.1 which is ION on local broadcast, might work for you.

Last edited:
While I havent been over to 103W lately to see the Ion feeds is it possible that Ion is just using the HD feeds as 24/7 and the rest as "feeds?" The Ion HD feed is the only one available and providers can either take it as HD or chop it for SD.

Central and Eastern use the same feed....hence the "8E/P 7C" when they talk about times for shows.

I never watched it that much, but lately there been some programs on that Mama likes so I am looking to make my life easier. I am assuming there is no Mountain feed either?

I'll go through them again. I think there were two HD feeds.

UPDATE:

Tony, there are two HD feeds, one marked Pacific, which is good and the other marked Network 15-HD which is color bars.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts