iOS 4.3.1 has been released

mperdue said:
Thanks for the heads up. It's now on my iPhone and downloading on my iPad. Then I'll need to re-enable the multitasking gestures.

Mario
Does the iPhone also support the multi-touch gestures?

Does the iPhone also support the multi-touch gestures?
Only if jailbroken. Can be enabled on iPad with developer kit.

They work pretty good though it's kind of a challenge to fit four fingers on the tiny screen.

BTW, ih8sn0w.com has a beta of sn0wbreeze that does a tethered jailbreak of 4.3 and 4.3.1.

Ended up doing a restore install instead of a simple update of iOS4.3.1 because I had no space left on my phone. It freed up over 1 gig of space. The only thing that sucks about doing it this way is that I had to reinstall all of my APPs and music

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It ended up freeing up about 2.1 gigs.

What sucks is you have to reinstall everything and reconfigure your settings and APPs to your preferences, as well as reenter passwords you may have forgotten that were previously saved

I had to do the restore because I would not even be able to do the latest update without freeing up space.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

MY iphone 3GS (old bootrom) freezws about halfway through downloading the ramdisk (phone says downloading jailbreak data)

Well that was a wasted evening. I did learn that Redsn)w does not run well in a 64 bit OS and I cannot get my 432 bit machine to recognize the phone. So I have an unjailbroken phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts