• Waiting for the dust to settle: Letting others take the arrows

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other (please describe)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • none

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
JAG72 said:
I solved this issue by taking the stock ticker off the notification bar. Unless you need the active notifications remove them from polling all of the time on the network. I also set my email to only sync when I want it to. I only have my personal email on my phone so it is not a huge deal.

Got my 4s today. Battery seems really good on this. I have the same settings on my 3GS. Ever since the new software on my 3GS , the battery has not been the same.

Edit: The 4s charges a lot quicker than my 3GS also.

Last edited:
This isn't related to 5.0, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread... HIFI doesn't like the sound my iPhone 4 makes when I plug it in to charge. Is there a way to change it or turn it off? I didn't see an option, so thought I would ask. Thanks in advance. :)

This isn't related to 5.0, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread... HIFI doesn't like the sound my iPhone 4 makes when I plug it in to charge. Is there a way to change it or turn it off? I didn't see an option, so thought I would ask. Thanks in advance. :)
the slight squeal reminds me of an old electronic piece of equipment on its last leg that needs to be put out of its misery. :rolleyes:

Flip the phone to vibrate and then plug the phone in. It will vibrate a couple of times instead of making the noise. You then can flip the switch back off vibrate.

Not a great solution but it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts