Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

technoguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Puerto Rico
I'm undecided about witch one of these, right now I'm now a droid guy(I have a HTC Hero and love it)but not enough reviews about the droid tablet.Let us hear about the Ipads and Tablets experts here.:up

technoguy said:
I'm undecided about witch one of these, right now I'm now a droid guy(I have a HTC Hero and love it)but not enough reviews about the droid tablet.Let us hear about the Ipads and Tablets experts here.:up

Get the droid. The iPad Is a piece of junk!!! It is a toy, always crashing and completely useless.

Sent from my iPad please excuse the mis spelling.

Right now if I had to choose, it would be an iPad. I so want an good Android Tablet, but I don't see it coming in the price point that I can get more for less $ with the iPad. If HP pulls off the PalmPad though, I'd drop all support for an android tab or the iPad. WebOS is just a fantastic multitasking mobile OS

Tomcrown, I'm not sure if you are sarcastic or not, but I know many an ipad owner (my wife one) and never had a single problem with it and it just works and does what it does very well.

*I'm a android phone user love android.

IPAD, but wait til next year for Generation II IPAD.. which will have a camera and other enhancements. In fact I sold my wife's 16gb and now thinking of sellin the 64GB to make room for new model hehe

wait for an andoid tablet you like
apple conrols the ipad tooo much.
does it have flash support yet?
can you swap memory cards if you want?
yeah wait look for an android device
anything but apple
i dont care how well the things work if its too restrictive

DetFan said:
Complete Bullsh!t from a hater..

I am not an apple heater think before you post. I own a 17 inch MacBook pro and have the iPhone4 love both items. I also own the iPad which always crashed. At the next CES show job will introduce the next generation iPad. This will be the iPad apple should have introduced in the first place, My suggestion to anyone who wants an iPad wait until February for the next generation.

Neiter of my two iPads have ever crashed. We use daily and love them. I've had the 64GB 3G since release day and don't know what I did without it. I have not used a Droid tablet so I can't really compare, but I can tell you that the iPad is the real deal.

I have a Droid X and love it. IT does everything. However, Ipad is wonderful device and would be my choice at this time. My boss has an iPad and so I have played with. Yes it is a large iTouch but it is so much more.

My concern on the Droid Tablet is battery life. The iPad has a great battery life for surfers and others apps.

Neiter of my two iPads have ever crashed. We use daily and love them. I've had the 64GB 3G since release day and don't know what I did without it. I have not used a Droid tablet so I can't really compare, but I can tell you that the iPad is the real deal.

Same thing here. I haven't even been able to crash it while using it for developing apps.

get the ipad, i have not had no problems with mine, i bought the cheap 7 in. android tablet at kmart, it had too many problems kept freezing up, alot of the webpages you cant access, no apps. to download it is a piece of junk from china made, then i took the tablet back to kmart and exchanged it for the 10.2 laptop android, it is a piece of junk also, has the same problems, the tablet has, no apps to download, cant access lot of the webpages, freezes up, enter, tab, or backspace key wont work, so i just got my money back.

Tom is probably doing something wrong with his ipad to cause it to "crash" I have seen my ipad cough on a corrupted app install already and the itunes backup process can take forever, but day in and day out use the ipad just works. Even many of the internet reports of trouble have not happened to me such as over heating. I use it outside in Florida summer sun for hours and don't have an issue. My favorite, is now I take it anywhere and if I need internet, I just turn on my PDA with wifi router app and I'm good to go on ipad.

Flash is still a problem. Not something you'll miss until you need something on a website that uses it. Then you'll curse the ipad but using a little work around, you can get Flash stuff to play in the field with your ipad using Log Me In app.

I will wait for the ipad that works with Verizon Wireless, hopefully LTE, for my next ipad. Meanwhile, the one I have now is fantastic. I use it for a few hours every day!

If you are planning to get a tablet I'd suggest actually spending some hands on time first. If you can't get an android version to try out, avoid it. These pads are devices that do take some getting used to but you can get a good feel of it after an hour. Nice thing about the ipad is the apps just make everything really easy to do.

I am not an apple heater think before you post. I own a 17 inch MacBook pro and have the iPhone4 love both items. I also own the iPad which always crashed. At the next CES show job will introduce the next generation iPad. This will be the iPad apple should have introduced in the first place, My suggestion to anyone who wants an iPad wait until February for the next generation.

Highly doubtful Apple will introduce it at CES; they usually have a show the week AFTER CES. I guess they don't like having to share any spotlight. :)

Seems kind of quick to introduce the ipad 2. Might piss off a lot of people who spent big bucks on ipad 1 not 8 months prior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)