Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was able to get a beta copy of the Gold Master Release version of the iPhone 3.0 and install it on my 3G today.

I have been playing around with it for a few hours.

I LOVE the cut and paste and being able to email in landscape mode, but the rest of the features to me so far are well blah...

I have found myself asking myself... is that it?

Of course features like MMS are disable since AT&T isnt ready for MMS yet and tethering is absent.

But also another thing is all of the changes under the hood which will make way for better apps, so all is not lost when upgrading and I will be interested in seeing all the new apps (especially the streaming apps) which are made for the 3.0 software.

I will need to find me a pair of stereo bluetooth headphones to try out this new feature. :)

A full list of whats new can be found at http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

I was able to get a beta copy of the Gold Master Release version of the iPhone 3.0 and install it on my 3G today.

I have been playing around with it for a few hours.

I LOVE the cut and paste and being able to email in landscape mode, but the rest of the features to me so far are well blah...

I have found myself asking myself... is that it?

Of course features like MMS are disable since AT&T isnt ready for MMS yet and tethering is absent.

But also another thing is all of the changes under the hood which will make way for better apps, so all is not lost when upgrading and I will be interested in seeing all the new apps (especially the streaming apps) which are made for the 3.0 software.

I will need to find me a pair of stereo bluetooth headphones to try out this new feature. :)

A full list of whats new can be found at Apple - iPhone - New features in the iPhone 3.0 Software Update.

unless you inject a att 5.0 carrier ipcc file then you can at least see how its going ot be :)

The big question is "when will the 3.0 jailbreak be released?":p

I still want to watch sling on iphone over 3G.:)

I think the big question on a jailbrake is if there will be one. Didn't iTunes 8.2 brake the method to jailbrake?

Nope... check out Engadget or Gizmodo.

They are waiting for Apple to officially release their software before releasing the Jailbreak. :)

Jailbreak will be out today and unlocking will be out on Friday. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)