iPhone Info

Oh I can see that. I'm sure I would be a little upset myself. That is pretty much the way technology works though. Something better is always just around the corner and unless you have a lot more money than I do it's impossible to keep up. I lucked out and waited until after the iPad 4 was released but I'm sure your iPad 3 is still a great device and it's not any less useful than it was before the iPad 4 came out. Lately I have just tried to block it all out and avoid the upgraditis as much as possible.

Oh trust me, I know all too well about how rapid technology changes. I just figured Apple was keeping with the once a year upgrade path for the iPad.

I was a little upset when they released the iPad 4 not 6 months after the iPad 3, which I got two months after release.
I have the 4 which came out right after the 3. The main difference between the 3 and 4, besides the slightly better front camera and slightly faster processor, is that the iPad 4 uses the lightning dock.

I have the 5 and although I like it , I'm hoping they can keep the phone this slim if they do up the screen size . The galaxy phones IMO are way to bulky. Good thing is apple products have pretty good resale value to them. I understand the need for a bigger device but when these phones rolling out are over 5 inches that's just crazy.

My cousin said he heard the iphone 6 will be going to plastic to compete with android's pricing. I can understand why Apple wants to go that route. Only downfall will be that it'll lower the resale value of them. Anyone else heard of this?

My cousin said he heard the iphone 6 will be going to plastic to compete with android's pricing. I can understand why Apple wants to go that route. Only downfall will be that it'll lower the resale value of them. Anyone else heard of this?

There is a rumor that Apple is making a low cost iPhone in addition to the regular full cost one.

Regardless what it looks like, it'll need to be cheaper as it is intended for emerging markets.
I don't recall anyone saying it'd even sell in North America!

Frankly, I'm not impressed with the industrial design of the iPhone 5, either.
The look of the 4 & 4S was much more dramatic and unique, and they've thrown it away.

Regardless what it looks like, it'll need to be cheaper as it is intended for emerging markets.
I don't recall anyone saying it'd even sell in North America!

Frankly, I'm not impressed with the industrial design of the iPhone 5, either.
The look of the 4 & 4S was much more dramatic and unique, and they've thrown it away.

The 4 series will remembered like classic cars. Like a fine tool. Remind me of my first HP 35.

Sent from my S3 using SatelliteGuys

But the 4 series was underpowered as it wasn't LTE. You remember your HP35. Nice, but the real power was the HP45, the one I waited for.
iphone 4 = HP35

iphone 5 = HP45

I think the iphone 5 will be the classic to remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts