iPhone SlingPlayer App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AKGolf

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Edmond, OK
When I was beta testing I was able to use this even though the 922 was not on my account.

Now that I have a 922 on my account I can use the Dish app, but not the SlingPlayer app. I'm also able to use Dish Remote Access from my PC to access the 922.

Does this work for anyone else and if so what's the secret code to get it to work?

Can't get it to work with replacement 922

I had to replace my 922 last week when the power supply failed. The Dish Remote App on the iPhone works with the new unit and displays the new ID number. However, my original Slingplayer Mobile for iPhone will not work. It still has the old dead unit in the directory and I can't get anyone anywhere to tell me how to get it to pick up the new unit. The dish.sling.com page where they capture the ID number doesn't work. It just says the unit is not online. I spend an hour on a live chat with Dish and they had no answers either. I only asked because that old app that I bought last summer is the only way to use the 922 on the iPad until Dish get their Remote Access App upgraded to play the video like they did with the iPhone version. Why didn't they just make that one universal?

Any help would be accepted.

Thanks!

Wish I could remember the exact steps I did to get mine to work. I had a retailer 922 and replaced it with a new one.

I know I went to a Sling web site(not dish) to enter the 922. It took the information for the 922, but then was told I needed to go to Dish to use it. I also deleted the iPhone Slingplayer app from the iPhone and reinstalled it after that. Now everything works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)