iPhone visual voicemail not working

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
My visual voicenmail stopped working a few days ago. Tried the network reset with no help. Removed the tethering AT&T profile, with another network reset, no help. Finally called AT&T and was told it's a network problem and it wasn't just my phone. Any one else having the same problem?

Visual Voicemail

I know many other iPhone users are having this issue and AT&T says it is a known issue. Maybe if everyone calls in and gets a credit they will take this issue more serious. Please pass this along to as many iPhone customers as possible and have them call in and register a complaint and ask for a credit.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail the new AT&T regarding the delay in receiving voicemail messages. My name is -------. I can definitely assist you with your inquiry.

I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience resulting from the delay in receiving the voicemail messages. Because of the nature of the wireless system, there can be delays in the delivery of such items as voicemail messages, although the long delay that you experienced was excessive. Although visual voicemail is included with the rate plan, I have applied a credit of $10.00 on your account because of the inconvenience. The balance on your account after the credit is a credit balance of $10.00 that can be applied to the next bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts