Status
Not open for further replies.

mogera

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 13, 2006
Coconut Creek, Florida
I will admit that I was somewhat skeptical about the casting of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. I was quite pleasantly surprised...He was PERFECT! The special effects are excellent and the story doesn't drag too much at any point. I highly recommend Iron Man!

The boss took the entire crew to the movie at lunch today. Twas good. I liked the Stan Lee cameo as Hugh Heffner.

I didn't stay for the credits though. I did notice that Peter Billingsley was listed in the credits (he was that kid Ralphy from the Christmas story movie). His character was named William, but I never identified him in the film.

I loved the movie, saw it at my local movie theater (DLP) PQ was awesome than regular film.

Son of a *****, Iron Man is estimated to make $201 million this weekend, $104 million in the United States.

Damn good movie also.

Iron Man 2 in 2010.

I saw it 1st night. The best superhero movie ever. Finally a movie with actors who aren't wooden.

ironman

i cant wait to watch it with my son this weekend... he's been reminding me all week....hope he'll like it....though i'm not into marvel hero's stuff....i'm still gona watch it....for my son....

chefy_jeffy

Minutetraders is an online marketplace for buying & selling telecommunication routes. Any small, medium, large telecom operator, VoIP service provider or business looking at reducing their phone bill can join in ! http://www.minutetraders.com

My son and I saw the first showing thursday night. I won tickets from a local radio station. Both of use really loved it and rate it in the top 3 super hero movies. Robert Downey Jr did a very good job of playing Tony Stark. If you haven't seen it yet please go and enjoy.

Yeah I have not seen it yet but I have only heard good things about it.. :)

My son and I watched it yesterday and loved it! I stayed until the regular credits started scrolling just in case there was more. I'm bummed about missing what was after. Can someone PM me and fil me in also? Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)