Iron Man is EXCELLENT!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed it. I was a little disappointed by the amount of action with the Iron Man suit (or lack thereof) but the storyline and script helped make up for it, and typically in the "first" of superhero movies they need to focus more on development and setting up the character. I'm sure the sequel will be killer.

I had ZERO interest in seeing this movie... though I do enjoy most superhero movies. Love Batman and Spiderman. Really know nothing about IRON MAN.

Well, I went last night and it was awesome. I think its definitely a top 5 Superhero movie for me, maybe top 3. I've heard that the next one will be much darker and deal with the inner demons of Tony Stark (like his drinking problem). But not in the campy/forced way Peter Parker dealt with his personal issues in SM3.

Oh and I think I've already made THE DARK KNIGHT my favorite movie of all time after seeing the new trailer in the theater! :D

I was very impressed with the movie. I liked the realistic character development. And of course, I'm very pleased they included the Black Sabbath "Iron Man" song. :D

Last edited:
I took, my two boys to see i and we loved it. My oldest said he thought there would be more action but as I explained to him they had to setup the story.

I enjoyed Robert Downey to he really played the role well, and I enjoyed the comic relief.

The end of the credits we stayed (after seeing all the talk here) was neat cant wait!

At the end of the credits Samuel L Jackson comes on playing as "Fury" and talks about bringing the Avengers together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts