$5.00 Subway Footlongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Can go wrong just got a Footlong Prime Rib, Damn that was good. And best of all no tip....

My local gas station (Rally) has a 24 hour subway that has the 5 buck footlong special. I go quite often right around 5am and get a sub. I really enjoy the chicken bacon ranch sub toasted. I also have the rewards card which gets me a free footlong for every 75 bucks I spend. Its one point per buck spent on anything at Subway and 75 points gets a free footlong. So its not bad when I can get a free footlong for every 15 five buck footlongs I buy.

With the old stamp program you did not have to buy as many to get a free footlong.. But dam if its not a nice cheap sandwhich. We have and you do as well longhorn "Fire House Subs" Best sandwich ever! The "Hook and Ladder" Fully involved is the best.

At subway though that chicken terriyaki is nice :) and the good ol BLT depending on who makes it (ya know some get stingy with the bacon!)

Wonder just how long the "limited time" will be.

we are running this special till may 11th or 12th, I will have to check my dates...then after that we are going to have a EDV menu (everyday value menu) where intitally there will be 6 footlongs on there (turkey, veggie, meatball, ham, cold cut and one other one) also It looks very good that we will have this special once or twice a year from here on out. ITs a really good deal for the customers.

I went and got one today, the lil bit@h behind the register was like i hope this ends soon..

depending on who the owner is and if the store is stocked properly, and staffed just right....it gets VERY hard on these employees, I know we put ham on bread followed by lettuce and tomatoes, but some of my stores are doing 300-350 footlongs a day, that gets very tiresome after a while.

Here in southern illinois the 5 buck subs are only for the basic subs and NONE of the SUBS on there premium subs list.

yeah, I can't get any premiums subs either, so when it's all said and done, I don't consider it much of a deal.

premium as in double meat? Because as long as its not double meat it should be on the 5 dollar menu (feast and Philly are double meat)

They have a "pastrami" special sub that didn't count towards the $5 deal here. Bought it anyway.

They have a "pastrami" special sub that didn't count towards the $5 deal here. Bought it anyway.

yeah that is a local market option, we dont have that in Northeast Ohio, all double meat and premium subs are 7.50 (5 dollar footlong, plus 250 for double meat here).

this is no deal imho, its a ripoff stale bread processed meat and cheese and probaly wilted lettuce for 5 dollars dont seem like a bargin to me

the only bargin subway has had was the 6in meatball for 99cents imho

but thanks to jared and clay henry and all the other slobs who apparently have lost weight eating subway all the time
I will never go there id starve before i goto subway, thankfully jimmie johns and quiznos are close

wow subway must of ofended you pretty bad what dont seem good to u is ok for some other's lets call ita draw im glad you jimmie johns is close

wow subway must of ofended you pretty bad what dont seem good to u is ok for some other's lets call ita draw im glad you jimmie johns is close
not really, more of a horrible advertising campaign similar to mickey d's bada ba ba ba, these commericals are quite possible worse then all the merck phizer bristol myers squibb ads imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)