Is it just me?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Highway Patrol 3.08 Hot Dust.mp4_000263162.jpg
Highway Patrol 4.10 Blood Money gangsta spock.jpg

Last edited:
In a similar vein, every I see or even hear, Adam West, I think of his "Batman" role..I have The first season of Petticoat Junction on DVD (Both Paul Henning Estate and CBS releases)..West was on a two-part episode playing a doctor-This was the 1963-64 season..I cant help being reminded of Batman, especially in his voice..And this was before Batman.

In a similar vein, every I see or even hear, Adam West, I think of his "Batman" role..I have The first season of Petticoat Junction on DVD (Both Paul Henning Estate and CBS releases)..West was on a two-part episode playing a doctor-This was the 1963-64 season..I cant help being reminded of Batman, especially in his voice..And this was before Batman.

Yep.. Adam West baked the Batman character onto his soul forever.

Just look at that thug! Obviously an alien! :smug

"Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD. Are you sure your circuits are registering correctly? Your ears are green."

From the episode "I, Mudd". My favorite Spock quote EVER! :D

I'm telling you what, I do not care for the episodes they have been running lately. I believe they are season five.
They are just too freaky and weird compared to the previous seasons. I hope in season six they regain sanity..
Until season five is over, I'm just not watching... Blah!!! :wacko:

Wish I could find any of the Mission Impossible seasons other than 1 and 2 at Best Buy. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and check Amazon...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts