Is it me or Direc?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jrcorwin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2006
According to whats posted in Satellite Guys D* doesn't Charge barely anyone full price for Sunday Ticket, and Super Fan is giving away like candy.. At least thats what all the fans are bragging about, So now your saying they lied too?. Maybe all of those people are full of it. :rant:
Maybe they just want to make D* look good.
Sorry But D* not going to make Billion dollar deals with the NFL ,and then give all its Customers Free ST.
But if CSR's are telling a Customer they can get a deal ,and then take it back when they get them to sign on the dotted line. Thats 100% completely Wrong, And D* should be called on it.

You cannot actually be serious. Do you really believe that is an accurate sample? What percentage of the total ST subscribers do you actually believe:

a.) know this site even exists
b.) make any attempt or know that it is possible to get ST for less than full price

I don't think the folks in the ST thread are lying. They called and they either got it...or they didn't. This guy has some convoluted story about getting it and then having it taken way. It's BS. No one asked him to sign on any dotted line. This whole episode probably never even occurred. I'm sure he called and couldn't get it. Then he gave them this silly story and they didn't buy it.

jrcorwin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2006
This guy is a troll. Just trying to start trouble.

Not sure why Id spend this time or the time ive spent going to the top of direc?
Better things to do.

As far as fabrication...It makes no sense to lie about direc tv giving me a deal?
They have as well as other providers offer discounts on products..
What rock have you been living under?

I wish I was making this up...I dont take it litely bashing a company.
Its shocking to see a company behave this way....

But the truth of the matter is...no complaining..just fact....Direc tv dropped the ball.

That simple...No lieing...Just fact...

Then move the hell on. Seriously. Stop whining and complaining because you were asked to pay full price for something. If you want to change providers...change already and start posting in that section.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
You cannot actually be serious. Do you really believe that is an accurate sample? What percentage of the total ST subscribers do you actually believe:

b.) make any attempt or know that it is possible to get ST for less than full price

I don't think the folks in the ST thread are lying. They called and they either got it...or they didn't. This guy has some convoluted story about getting it and then having it taken way. It's BS. No one asked him to sign on any dotted line. This whole episode probably never even occurred. I'm sure he called and couldn't get it. Then he gave them this silly story and they didn't buy it.

Ill be more than happy to give Scott my acct Info to verify my story..
Its all listed in my acct notes..

Then you can just go away with your silly nonsence...

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
It is strange and that's one of the reasons why I just don't believe it happened that way.

I have heard of several times where too many credits were given and one had to be withdrawn. In fact, it happened to me once. Am I a liar, too?

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa

I don't think the folks in the ST thread are lying. They called and they either got it...or they didn't. .
Why does everyone else have to pay full price when the guys that called got a deal? Why aren't you saying anything to the guys in the link I posted?
OH I know why ,Because thats a positive thing D* did , and not a negative, So anything positive D* does they get a hand shake, anything negative though the customer is lying and D* still the greatest. :rolleyes:
That Bit gets really old Fast. Thats the Crap that goes on at DBS talk. Maybe you should go there you'd fit right in.:rant:

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Is this good ole... Jr? :)

Attachments

• BagBob.png
    BagBob.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 92

jrcorwin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2006
Why does everyone else have to pay full price when the guys that called got a deal? Why aren't you saying anything to the guys in the link I posted?
OH I know why ,Because thats a positive thing D* did , and not a negative, So anything positive D* does they get a hand shake, anything negative though the customer is lying and D* still the greatest. :rolleyes:
That Bit gets really old Fast. Thats the Crap that goes on at DBS talk. Maybe you should go there you'd fit right in.:rant:

You want everyone to get the deal? You really have no clue how this works, do you?

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
You want everyone to get the deal? You really have no clue how this works, do you?
I know exactly how it works.
Lern called up and they offered him a NFL ST deal, he accepted and D* went back on their word. The other guys called up D* expecting to get something for nothing and GOT the deal. Did I miss anything?
So you chose to attack" Lern" with your nonsence, and didn't say squat to the guys who flat out called looking for a free ride.
So why is that?
Why single out on a guy who isn't happy on not getting what he was told he would get?

jrcorwin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2006
Why single out on a guy who isn't happy on not getting what he was told he would get?

...because I don't believe he was ever told that. I think that is just the line he tried to feed D* when he called to complain.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
What a mature staff member you are. It's no wonder D* won't allow you to take part in the CE process any longer.

Then why are we still part of the CE program? ;)

Please show me ANYTHING in writing from DirecTV that says we are not part of the CE program. (You won't be able to because no such thing exists.) :)

jrcorwin

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2006
Shows what you know?

ZERO!!:p

Satelliteguys is no longer an active part of the CE process. Anyone (including those who run this site) who tells you that is lying. The CE threads here are no longer monitored by D* staff. All the information posted here about releases is now taken from DBS. I'm sorry, but that's just the truth. Actual involvement includes the reporting of issues with releases and the suggesting of new features/changes. You can no longer do that here.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Satelliteguys is no longer an active part of the CE process. Anyone (including those who run this site) who tells you that is lying. The CE threads here are no longer monitored by D* staff. All the information posted here about releases is now taken from DBS. I'm sorry, but that's just the truth. Actual involvement includes the reporting of issues with releases and the suggesting of new features/changes. You can no longer do that here.

Once again you are 100% WRONG.

DirecTV is more active here now then ever. The only ones who say that we are not part of the CE program is the other site. As you can see the CE program remains here which makes the other site what...

oh yeah LIARS. :)

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Tell you the truth it wouldn't hurt my feelings any.
Why should I beta test with my own Equipment for free for a multi million dollar company.? It oviously isn't helping improve their equipment since they are still fixing the same Bugs since 2005.:eek: DBS talk can bend over and take it from D* as much as they want. Doesn't hurt me one bit.
But thats a whole other story.
You want to have a DBS Talk, Satellite Guys war? Well you need about 75,000 more members if you want a fighting chance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)