Is it possible to use more than 1 RF (32) remote with the 922?

CSI007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2010
PA
The 922 is being relegated to the home theater in the basement. I need to be able to use an IR remote at this location, 1 RF remote the floor above it and a second RF remote the floor above that.

Will only be using the output from TV1 for all three TVs/Projector.

CSI007 said:
The 922 is being relegated to the home theater in the basement. I need to be able to use an IR remote at this location, 1 RF remote the floor above it and a second RF remote the floor above that.

Will only be using the output from TV1 for all three TVs/Projector.

You can use upto 8

Thank you. I guess we can purchase additional remotes from the dish website?

you can order from claude at dish store DISHSTORE.NET : 922 32.0 Remote Acontrol for 922 [32.0 Remote] - $19.99 922 32.0 Remote Acontrol for 922
[32.0 Remote] $19.99

Guess what... the DISH Network Slingloaded ViP 922 just got better and it now supports DUAL MODE meaning you can now output video from your 922 to a second television via TV2!

A new software update (S110) has gone out which enables TV2 mode and if you want to take advantage of it you will need a second 922 remote control!

This 32.0 Remote is the only UHF remote which works with the 922! Get one today and start enjoying your 922 on a second television in your house! im going to be rodering from claude at dish store.ive ordered from him before and hes great:):)

With TV2 support just having been added I got on Dish online chat. They are sending me a free remote. There is no reason for you to be paying for another remote ;)

I should note, they charge my CC $21.96 and then applied a credit of the same amount to my Dish account.

GweeDo767 said:
With TV2 support just having been added I got on Dish online chat. They are sending me a free remote. There is no reason for you to be paying for another remote ;)

I should note, they charge my CC $21.96 and then applied a credit of the same amount to my Dish account.

Just to note they are not doing this for everyone so your milage may very.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts