Is Ku Band the future for FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was hoping a normal receiver would work. I had a gut feeling the LNB's would be expensive since they are not main stream (E-Bay) yet.

Thanks for the input.
Ken

mkm4 said:
A normal receiver sould work. The LNB cost about $295 a piece. There are three kinds. You'll probably need all three and there isn't anything to get yet.
You can get them here if you want.

Are you sure that you just want to mess around?

I for one thiink the future is here and it is only going to get better. I cut off dish network and went with ku fta. And I love it. over 200 channels from here, there and every where. There is always something on that I want to watch. Maybe it is a sporting event in English from Dubai Sports Channel, or an Agatha Christe movie in English with Arabic subtitles. or one of the networks. (abc,cbs,nbc,upn, wb, pax) or an independent like the peoples network. Kids want music there is Tube or JCTV, FTA already has it all. Maybe it does take a special kind of person to enjoy the adventure. I guess i am not as interested in what is on TV as what else is on the TV.

Yah

Yah, its the variation of the stuff and how everything is different and the happiness of using somthing totally different from everyone else that makes FTA so good i guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts