Is Mini any faster when on a 44?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MVPinBoynton

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2013
Boynton Beach, FL
I have the 34 with a Mini. I expect the Mini to be slower than the 34 itself; but am curious for those that have upgraded to a 44, does your Mini work any better with the 44 than it did with the 34?

I have the 34 with a Mini. I expect the Mini to be slower than the 34 itself; but am curious for those that have upgraded to a 44, does your Mini work any better with the 44 than it did with the 34?

I personally don't have 1 but the systems I've seen with a 44/31's the 31's are still extremely painful with speed

Depends on what you have going on with the DVR. I have not noticed the Slaves (C31/700) units to be slow to do stuff. I did get rid of the MoCa, and plug my ethernet, directly into the back of my HR-44/700, which did make a big difference.

It would have been nice if Pace had made the C31's, capable of using Ethernet vs. Coax for the network between the boxes. That way if you did not have Coax in a room, you could just connect them to the DVR with Ethernet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)