Is My Dish Tech Full Of It?

Well he was referring to satellites being at different miles from earth so I doubt is was a confusion between altitude and elevation. Bottom line, just to lazy to re-peak the dishes!

I hope that isn't the case. I do know that it's a small gap that the dish is aimed through, so maybe the guy was right. I'd hate to call the manager and get these guys in trouble. I don't know, what do you guys think I should do? Should I be getting a better signal through that opening (I posted pics a few posts ago)?

I'm shooting a gap as well and though it's really hard to tell from your pictures, if you are shooting pretty much the center of that gap you're in better shape than me. :) I have 60 foot trees within about 60-70 feet of my dish. Maples and pines. I'm shooting through a "V" where the canopies come together ... working for about 10 years (knock on wood)

I'm shooting a gap as well and though it's really hard to tell from your pictures, if you are shooting pretty much the center of that gap you're in better shape than me. :) I have 60 foot trees within about 60-70 feet of my dish. Maples and pines. I'm shooting through a "V" where the canopies come together ... working for about 10 years (knock on wood)

Wow, if you're getting a better signal than me then, I would assume my dish DOES in fact need re-peaking and I need to get a manager out here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts