Is Ooma's site down?

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Anyone with Ooma having problems? My box is having its red light blinking and their website is down as well

So glad I just saw your post - YES - Ooma is down hard - Their web site and their customer support numbers aren't working either - I thought it was me! Glad its not in my own network!

Glad I got confirmation. I don't want to sit here and play with it all day trying to get it work if it is at their end.

Since everything is server based, including their contact numbers, it must be that their whole server is down

Some are reporting that their boxes are coming back, and their website is back up now (although very slow).

Of course I was actually having some real internet problems with Comcast and my AT&T Microcell.. get that fixed and OOMAS not working - Of course I thought it was something I did!When it rains...

Wrong... The blue light is on but I cant make or receive calls and Their support number doesn't work and their web site is down

Last edited:
I'm not at home, but I verified that my Telo is BLUE and I can access my.ooma.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)