Is the $60 towards a New antenna still good?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PBHDinSD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
San Diego
I have been on hold for awhile with a VOOM rep.

She is saying the $60 towards a antenna upgrade is not good nor has she heard about it.

Anyone know the real story.

I also checked the VOOM web site. No info.

thanks

PBHDinSD said:
I have been on hold for awhile with a VOOM rep.

She is saying the $60 towards a antenna upgrade is not good nor has she heard about it.

Anyone know the real story.

I also checked the VOOM web site. No info.

thanks
Its enough, Ive seen the channelmaster 4228 online in the 50 -60 dollar range. that should cover it. It one of the best directional antennas around.

Yes it is still good.

I finally got a supervisor on the phone.

Appt for August 14 for a new antenna.

$60 is the credit you get for your antenna upgrade. If you specify which OTA antenna you would like than the $60 dollars credit is given to Installer's Inc and if the cost is more than it comes out of your pocket. I would let Voom tell Installers which OTa antenna to upgrade you to and there will not be a charge.

Tobar said:
Along the same lines....if you use your own OTA antenna does VOOM owe and/or credit your account $60.00?

No, but the installer must leave you with the basic Stealth antenna, which is part of the VooM installation package. You will need to return this or the upgraded antenna should you decided to terminate service.

IF the installer left the orginal stealth antenna, you will need only return the stealth not the upgrade. This is what Voom has told me.

riffjim4069 said:
No, but the installer must leave you with the basic Stealth antenna, which is part of the VooM installation package. You will need to return this or the upgraded antenna should you decided to terminate service.

OOPS :eek: My installer didn't leave the antenna or the DVI line or didn't do any wiring (since I had already wired two RG6 lines prior to installation), but since my PQ and system is excellent I don't plan on terminating VOOM any time soon. I'll call VOOM and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)