This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is the new Dish dual OTA tuner as sensitive as the TiVo Bolt?

Rumors of Samsung getting back into the OLED TV business have been around since they stopped making them, I'll believe it when they actually release a new Samsung manufactured OLED TV They haven't been able to get around the LG OLED patents for making large screens and the Non-Organic screens don't seem to scale to larger sizes.

Actually I would love to see Samsung manufacture OLED TVs as it would give LG some competition and maybe bring the prices down. As I'm sure you know Sony and Panasonic OLEDs use LG panels.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The latest rumor is Samsung exploring a combined quantum dot and OLED panel.

2020? 2021? Twelfth of Never?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Samesung? The folks who recently brought us phones that caught fire, refrigerators that could not keep making ice, and washing machines that exploded, yes they are still working on Oleds but for the forseable future nothing larger than a big phone screen is on the horizon from them.

I think their drop in market share of top tier tvs shows how well they are now doing.
and their QLED designation does look suspiciously like an attempt to look like OLED on the box.

Reactions: sxmfan2018
Heh, I have one of those exploding washers. They fixed it with a warning label.

Well, and a few bits of hardware.

I believe so.

Actually, he did the fiddly bits and we slapped on the labels.

Seems I've read people posting that after the fix the washer leaves things so wet it takes twice as long to dry them. Have you noticed this?

so this is a second generation dual tuner?
or this is the one that replaced the single?
i just wsnt to make sure i get the newest one.
Yes, there is two newer generation dual tuners. Make sure you get the newest. The AirTV Dual-Tuner Adapter and the other is the Newest Model Dish Dual OTA Adapter Tuner. The AirTV Dual is a much better price. When you get a chance you need to read this complete thread about the newer dual tuners.

Sorry, here is the thread that has the newest dual OTA tuner info.
any chance for a new dual tuner ota dongle?

The OTA tuner in my vip211k is pretty sensitive. I have only one other tuner that has a slight edge. Of the 6 OTA tuners, TVs etc. The 211k is good and we have lp translators.

I have one weak channel on RF16 that my Roamio and Bolts both are able to display that my H3 with the AirTV dual tuner dongle can't seem to receive. It shows up in scans as weak but can't display the channel.