Is their a problem with Galaxy 19

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Check to see if they are all of the same polarity. If you’re getting only all horizontal or all vertical channels then your alignment could be off.
This have long been a problem for me during the summer, the ground dries out and the pole gets loose and “droops” causing me to lose channels.
I put a sprinkler on a timer to keep the ground around my dishes damp to help with that.

Reactions: northgeorgia
Nope nothing wrong with G19. You should get about 138 on Horizontal and 151 on Vertical.
Go through and check all of your connections, then check your alignment of your dish. :)

If you are getting only the Vertical channels - then you may have a low voltage problem from a bad coax connection.
Bob

Reactions: Dee_Ann
Loose bolts on dish. but now all my channels have changed on my openbox.So every time you re scan the order changes from what i have written down

Yeah...and the July 14 list is already outdated haha! My nephew turns 5 years old tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get an update out by the weekend, but hopefully within a week, I'll have a new one posted for everyone ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How can I check for a satellite signal?

wobbly pole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)