Is there a comparison chart for turbo hd versus absolute hd?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wase4711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2004
Outside Chicago
I've been gone for awhile and now i see hundreds of posts about these 2 hd packages...
for current AT 200 customers, with a HD package, will there be some sort of change to my line up/billing?

Please don't flame me, but after reading dozens of posts, and doing some research, I am still not sure what, if anything will change for existing customers..

show me some love, ok? :D:D:D

Turbo HD is only available to new customers for the time being. The reason? Since it is an HD Only package it will require all MPEG4 equipment in your home and existing subs might need a receiver to be replaced.

so, if I have a 622, that should be able to work with it, correct?
-are there any new exclusive channels on that package?
-as an existing at200/HD pack customer, do I have to do anything on 8-1, or will I not see any changes in anything?

are they raising or lowering the prices for existing hd customers?

thanks for your help!

I've been gone for awhile and now i see hundreds of posts about these 2 hd packages...
for current AT 200 customers, with a HD package, will there be some sort of change to my line up/billing?

Please don't flame me, but after reading dozens of posts, and doing some research, I am still not sure what, if anything will change for existing customers..

show me some love, ok? :D:D:D
Top 200 customers that are currently adding either HD essentials or HD Ultimate will be grandfathered. If any changes are made to the account after 8/01, the HD programming will be changed to BRONZE...SILVER... GOLD according to the basic ch. package. Cost for these designations remains $10, as it is now. Ultimate is renamed Platinum + $10= $20 total. Turbo replaces Absolute....not sold to top 100..200...250 customers. Hope this is helpful...:):)

Channels will be added to your present HD level, as promised, till 1/31/09 at no additional charge. Just keep that present level and you're set.

Some people have been saying that the TurboHD packages correspond to the AT100, AT200, AT250, packages.

But according to that page, CNBC which is available on AT200 is in the Turbo Bronze package, and NFL Network which is available on the AT100 package is in the Turbo Silver Package.

What is at the bottom? I just see the packages and the pricing.

Sorry, when you click order online you go to another page and the following is on the bottom of the page:

2007 Dish Systems LLC - The best choice for satellite TV, Dish Network, HDTV, and DVR systems.
3053 Edinger Ave - Tustin, California - Orange County - 92780 - 866-989-3474

It is basically a dealer ad for the new hd packages.

wow, if those packages are true, then the HD Absolute customers really are getting the cat's meow, as you'll have to pay, it looks like it'll cost new customers $39.99 (or is it $49.99...ie: does HD Absolute including the platinum channels?) to get what you HD Absolute customers pay $30 for.

It's a shame I couldn't afford a vip722 (or even 622), I would have loved to get HD Absolute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)