Is there a Directv contact like CEO@dishnetwork.com?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ride525

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
Just had a Directv installation after having Dish Network for seven years.

A couple of issues surfaced after installation. I've called the installation office (Connecttelevision) about 15 times on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. But the office I call is 3000 miles across the county. And I'm not getting any calls from local installer to fix issues.

Any suggestions of how to constact Directv? In the past with Dish Network, I had good luck with the CEO@echostar, when the CSRs could not resolve my issues. Any suggestions of how to constact Directv?

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

When a company gets to big, they don't care about customer service or customers. It's clear no supervisor/manager will voluntarily give you this info, they will drop the call on you.
:mad:

they will drop the call on you.

It's funny you mention that. Connecttelevision puts me on hold, and I cough into the phone and get disconnected. It happened three times. I mentioned that to CSR there, and she knew about it. Happens on sneezes too.

But I still wait with unresolved isses on installation.

It's funny you mention that. Connecttelevision puts me on hold, and I cough into the phone and get disconnected. It happened three times. I mentioned that to CSR there, and she knew about it. Happens on sneezes too.

But I still wait with unresolved isses on installation.

They drop the call on me when they can't answer my question and I politely challenge their knowledge. It's incompetence.

Are you taking Varbano's place ?

Well Jim it appears either you work for DirecTV or you are claiming you have always gotten wonderful service. Which I think is a lie. Many have reported bad service, maybe you have also but forgot.

A couple of issues surfaced after installation. I've called the installation office (Connecttelevision) about 15 times on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. But the office I call is 3000 miles across the county. And I'm not getting any calls from local installer to fix issues.

Any suggestions of how to constact Directv? In the past with Dish Network, I had good luck with the CEO@echostar, when the CSRs could not resolve my issues. Any suggestions of how to constact Directv?

PM sent...:)

UNTIL dish or direc stand up and do something about install companys these are thetypes of problems you will have time and time again!!! I Work for a HSP and I have been doing it for 5 years and I have seen sooooo many people come nad go if someone makes it more than 6 months thats a milestone!!! Cause ONE you have soooo many new guys out there who dont know jack and of course your gonna have mistakes and not so good installations, TWO the companys are treating there techs like crap and the ones that are good go do something else and that leaves all the rift raft left. I have just stayed cause I think I am not smart enough to leave LOL!!!!

Well Jim it appears either you work for DirecTV or you are claiming you have always gotten wonderful service. Which I think is a lie. Many have reported bad service, maybe you have also but forgot.

I've had very good service in most cases, just Monday I had excellent service from the D* tech.

I have had my share of disturbing service calls, like most, if you look back far enough to when I got my first HR20 you will see plenty of post with unhappy news in it.
It was the installer and contractor that was the problem .....
Not D*.

If I work for D* I certianly have not received any pay from them.
Oh I get it, you work for the cable company, that explains it.

Actually jtn, I just like being able to try and help people, thats what this site is all about , information ....

Jimbo

I've had very good service in most cases, just Monday I had excellent service from the D* tech.

I have had my share of disturbing service calls, like most, if you look back far enough to when I got my first HR20 you will see plenty of post with unhappy news in it.
It was the installer and contractor that was the problem .....
Not D*.

If I work for D* I certianly have not received any pay from them.
Oh I get it, you work for the cable company, that explains it.

Actually jtn, I just like being able to try and help people, thats what this site is all about , information ....

Jimbo

Like you mention I do my best too. Sometimes I am just honest on my experience on how I feel. Honesty is the best policy I think.

Hmm, maybe its time to call up direct and inform them your going back to E, be sure to tell them that atleast E resolves your issues when they come up.

Hi there, I spent 23 years in radio/television broadcasting and retired from the biz because of the FCC and their stupid rules. I do have a contact name and number you can try: VP Programming was Dan Hartman is direct line in LA is: 310-964-4188 and their corporate number is: 310-535-5000 I hope this can help you in any way!

Happy New Year

After "escalation" got a call yesterday. Called back, "Melissa" was busy, and said would call back in 15 minutes. Melissa called again today, and appointment set up for 8-12 tomrorow (Saturday) to fix the two issues.

Dish tech supervisor and two techs in training did come by and fixed both of my probems.

They said I had a very strong signal, both readings were in "high 90s".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts