New DirecTV customer anyone else have dolby digitial problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

HorseRadish

Original poster
May 2, 2005
I get create sound in mono but every time I switch to dolby it goes haywire sometimes all background and no speech. Other times speech is real faint and the background noise makes it impossible to understand this is on a HR20-100 Also I have like 4 transponders that show a 0 is this suppose to happen?

thanks

Horse

I have the new HD-DVR receiver with optical out to a Pioneer Elite and have no problems like that. I do have an issue with two HD channels - FX and Cartoon. FX is always out of sync and Cartoon has continuous audio dropouts every 45-50 seconds. All other channels are perfect. I actually find the sound much better then what Comcast offered me in the past.

I have the new HD-DVR receiver with optical out to a Pioneer Elite and have no problems like that. I do have an issue with two HD channels - FX and Cartoon. FX is always out of sync and Cartoon has continuous audio dropouts every 45-50 seconds. All other channels are perfect. I actually find the sound much better then what Comcast offered me in the past.
Don't worry about the Cartoon Network. Everyone has audio issues with that station, so that's on D*'s end, nothing to do with your equipment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts