Is there any reason to get voom now?

tjlandberg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2005
Fargo, North Dakota
They claim I can get 2 room install for only $1. And for only 6 month commitment that should last until D* gets more HD. Let me know what you guys think.

get it...what will you be out?? $1! actually you can get three rooms for a dollar. i personally love the picture quality...rarely do i watch anything that's not hi def. good luck!

Voom

I would get it i just got Voomed installed like 5 days back and i love it the Picture quality is better then Cable,DishNetwork and DirecTV and i only paid 1 dollar to get intalled up to 3 rooms.

If Voom goes Dark in 3 or 6 Months at least you will enjoy there Orignal HD Channels i like them all so you can't go wrong. :D

Hard to pass up for $1. If you are prepared for a six month commit on at least the basic package, why not? You'll get to to see how HD and carriage in general should work.

Good luck,

Doug

LOL, you are easy to convince.

pist, com'on over here, i have some swamp land in Florida i have been trying to sell, You can can open up an alligator water park, i am selling it for only 4000% over what i paid for it, but i wiil give it to you for only 2 Million.

Just kidding, I have been a VaVaVoomer for 9 months now and love it, Welcome aboard. If enough newbies keep joining there may be hope for us yet!!!!

I signed up last night

3 Room setup for $1.

Any bets on how long till I step up to VaVaVoom?

Like the posters above I figured what will I be out if/when Voom goes dark... $1.

Do I need to supply any cables or anything? I'm looking forward to Voom service!

Shawn

Voom

I got the Basic plan the VaVA Voom sounds good also you get HBO,Cinemax,Showtime and TMC have fun channel surfing you will like the Rave channel if you like music and if you like sports you can't go wrong with ESPN and TNT HD for your NBA games. :D

Shawn95GT said:
Do I need to supply any cables or anything? I'm looking forward to Voom service!Shawn

No, your installer will have the necessary cables, DVI, component and composite. You will need to supply your own optical cable if plan on using that.

joverstr2 said:
No, your installer will have the necessary cables, DVI, component and composite. You will need to supply your own optical cable if plan on using that.
Also your own DVI-HDMI adaptor or cable if your TV has HDMI input instead of DVI.

Good for you

I like the Cat does he have a gun that is so cool i need to get a picture. New Voomer it has been 1 week and i have enjoyed there HD channels. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)