Is There Any Way To Get NewsNation (ex WGN) Without Upgrading To Choice?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheTechGuru

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2010
Texas
I can't believe NewsNation (ex WGN) is not part of "basic cable" (Select/Entertainment). I watched Chris Cuomo's new show was on YouTube and I doubt every future episode will be on there so now I'm really needing the channel and to upgrade to Choice would be over $20/mo more due to the RSN fee that Choice and above triggers. I wish it were offered a-la-carte, I'd be willing to pay up to $5/mo for it.

Last edited:
I can't believe NewsNation (ex WGN) is not part of "basic cable" (Select/Entertainment). I watched Chris Cuomo's new show was on YouTube and I doubt every future episode will be on there so now I'm really needing the channel and to upgrade to Choice would be over $20/mo more due to the RSN fee that Choice and above triggers. I wish it were offered a-la-carte, I'd be willing to pay up to $5/mo for it.
If you have a Nexstar local channel it’s typically carried as a sub channel OTA (it is here in Indy).

Reactions: Bruce
If you have a Nexstar local channel it’s typically carried as a sub channel OTA (it is here in Indy).
I'm not seeing it in any of them...

Might have used to been.

I checked and it's part of "basic cable" with both local cable companies (Spectrum and Grande) but AT&T/DirecTV it's not. All "news" channels should be part of "basic cable" with all pay TV providers IMHO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)