Is There Any Way To Get NewsNation (ex WGN) Without Upgrading To Choice?

TheTechGuru

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2010
Texas
I can't believe NewsNation (ex WGN) is not part of "basic cable" (Select/Entertainment). I watched Chris Cuomo's new show was on YouTube and I doubt every future episode will be on there so now I'm really needing the channel and to upgrade to Choice would be over $20/mo more due to the RSN fee that Choice and above triggers. I wish it were offered a-la-carte, I'd be willing to pay up to $5/mo for it.

Last edited:
I can't believe NewsNation (ex WGN) is not part of "basic cable" (Select/Entertainment). I watched Chris Cuomo's new show was on YouTube and I doubt every future episode will be on there so now I'm really needing the channel and to upgrade to Choice would be over $20/mo more due to the RSN fee that Choice and above triggers. I wish it were offered a-la-carte, I'd be willing to pay up to $5/mo for it.
If you have a Nexstar local channel it’s typically carried as a sub channel OTA (it is here in Indy).

Reactions: Bruce
If you have a Nexstar local channel it’s typically carried as a sub channel OTA (it is here in Indy).
I'm not seeing it in any of them...

Might have used to been.

I checked and it's part of "basic cable" with both local cable companies (Spectrum and Grande) but AT&T/DirecTV it's not. All "news" channels should be part of "basic cable" with all pay TV providers IMHO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)