Is this bill correct (ridiculous increase)?

Andrewwski

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Old bill:

-DVR Advantage ($49.99)
-AT250 addon ($10)
-GoldHD addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $79.99

Now I log in and see:
-DVR Advantage Classic Silver 200 ($57.99)
-Classic Gold 250 Addon ($10)
-GoldHD Addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $87.99

Are you kidding me? An $8 increase! That's ridiculous! And Dish is the ones running the ads in the area that cable is going up $6 a month, so you should switch to Dish. Way to be hypocrites.

It would appear that there prices are now on par, or could be a bit more (If you have more then one HD/DVR) then Directv

Old bill:

-DVR Advantage ($49.99)
-AT250 addon ($10)
-GoldHD addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $79.99

Now I log in and see:
-DVR Advantage Classic Silver 200 ($57.99)
-Classic Gold 250 Addon ($10)
-GoldHD Addon ($10)
-2 Extra receivers ($10)
-Total: $87.99

Are you kidding me? An $8 increase! That's ridiculous! And Dish is the ones running the ads in the area that cable is going up $6 a month, so you should switch to Dish. Way to be hypocrites.
Thats about right sorry to say. My Americas Everything pack only went up $3 But I just got HBO and Starz Credit $20 for 3 months ,and $10 off per month for 12 months, So the increase has no effect on me this year. So since July 4 2007, I've Not had any increase in price while having Dishnetwork service for what will end up being 30 months streight. In that time D* has increased their prices atleast twice.

Ah OK, I do see that. Thought it was a credit because I made a programming change mid-month last month.

I guess that's a little better...Dish isn't keeping themselves the most cost effective option any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts