Is this legit ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bill_KY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Northern Kentucky
Welcome home to SatelliteGuys.US Bill_KY!

SatelliteGuys is a very busy place and we have a lot of forums!

Did you know that we have special software in place to make your SatelliteGuys experience even better? With this software you can "hide" the forums you have no interest in and don't want to see!

To do this please CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom where you see "Forums To Exclude From View" then once there select the forums you want to hide and *poof* they are gone!

Thank you for making us America's Most Popular Satellite Information Source!

(You can dismiss this window by clicking the RED X to the right of this message.)

Very legit. :)

I have gotten comments from members over the past few days telling me they have been staying away because we have too many forums, or they don't like seeing forums like the Ebay Deals forum... Well that method is how you can get rid of them and how to display only the forums you want. :)

I realize we have a lot but we give you the freedom of choice to turn off the ones you don't want. :)

Maybe that feature should only be available to Pub Members. Another value added sort of thing.

Nah it should be available to all. :)

Believe it or not I paid for that mod to be written many years ago and then after it was written I gave the coder permission to release it to all vBulletin sites.

I still say that function should be built in to vBulletin by default.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)