Is this normal when DTV is trying to get new customers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
skynetamit said:
American customers, lol.

We are a melting pot... You know how mad I get when I have to listen to "press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish"... Where the heck is press 3 for Hindi, 4 for chinese, 5 for......

You really think American companies can cater to everyone?

Everyone wants free this, free that.. No
American wants a call center job. This horse has been beaten to death.

We asked for the foreign call centers....

6 for Canadian?

American customers, lol.

We are a melting pot... You know how mad I get when I have to listen to "press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish"... Where the heck is press 3 for Hindi, 4 for chinese, 5 for......

If you weren't born in USA, then your not American.
Seems simple to understand. I wouldn't move to Germany if I couldn't speak a word of German.

Many Dish DVRs are the same, some have OTA tuners built in and some require an external OTA tuner add-on
The DISH solution is an internal cartridge.

The default receivers all come with OTA.

The chances of getting the OTA channels you want with DISH are considerably better than they are with the AM-21.

skynetamit said:
There are a ton of people that were not born in the USA that are American....

We count people by the "ton"? Are we buying them for resale? Yes there are many naturalized citizens. There's a right and wrong way to inhabit our country. But, if you're going to live here, you should learn English, not the other way around. Some people are hard to understand, Americans included. If I can't understand them, I hang up and try again. There is a valid argument to U.S. companies keeping outsourced work here. But would U.S. workers work for the same wages? Would they pick oranges or corn for 10-12 hours/day, 7 days/week? NO! Should migrant workers be allowed to send the money home to Mexico? NO! Pay the taxes on it here and spend it here.

Hemi 6.1 said:
If you weren't born in USA, then your not American.
Seems simple to understand. I wouldn't move to Germany if I couldn't speak a word of German.

BS dude! As a US citizen who wasn't born in the USA I take exception to that. How can you be so narrow-minded? No it "isn't that simple". By your rule none of us would be here because we aren't Indian (American Indian, that is).

And it's spelled "you're", not "your".

E* hasn't existed for a long time now, didn't know it was so hard for people to type dishnetwork.

E* hasn't existed for a long time now, didn't know it was so hard for people to type dishnetwork.
There are two fatal flaws with this sentence:

1. Echostar most certainly still exists and E* is still being used to reference DISH Network.

2. It is DISH Network, not dishnetwork just as it isn't DTV or DirecTV, it is DIRECTV.

There are two fatal flaws with this sentence:

1. Echostar most certainly still exists and E* is still being used to reference DISH Network.

2. It is DISH Network, not dishnetwork just as it isn't DTV or DirecTV, it is DIRECTV.

Don't you have anything better to do?

A gotta agree with harshness on this one, at least he's got the spelling correct.

That said, the whole discussion is nitpicking.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)