is this remote compatible with my Dish satellite DVR box

I've used the Haromny 670 with my VIP622 for about 4 years and it works flawlessly. The 670 seems similar to the current 650 which is one of the lower end models so I can't imagine that the 1100 wouldn't work with a 622/722 or whatever Dish throws at it. Logitech has a vast database for all sorts of A/V devises which they are constantly updating so you shouldn't have a problem.

Is it a good buy? If you have lots of devises to control and want a top-of-the-line remote I would say so. In addition to my 622 I have a Samsung Blue Ray, Yamaha A/V receiver and a Panny TV and my Harmony knows each one like the back of it's hand. For me anything more would be overkill.

While setup was very straight forward it will take some time but this would be true regardless of the remote you buy. You need to be very, very familiar with each button on each of your devises remotes in order to get the most out of a universal remote.

Hope this helps.

I, too, use a Harmony 670 and love it. It even controls a Honeywell fan I bought. I would like to upgrade to the Harmony One, only because of it being rechargeable, which the 670 is not.

Ghpr13:)

I am using a Harmony 1100 with the VIP-922. A few functions don't work yet, but I love the Harmony as it is easy to set up so that my wife can use our home theater without becoming a technological wizard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)