Is WOW internet good?

Phalaenopsis

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2017
NA
Hi guys, My contract with AT&T just expired yesterday and I’m looking for better internet options. Currently, I pay $42 for 18mbps with a 1 terabyte data cap (DSL).I want to switch to WOW because I can get 100mbps for the same price. So here’s my question, how’s their reliability? I live in cold, snowy Michigan so how’s there service especially in the winter? Is there any drawbacks to having cable instead of DSL? Thanks

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys, My contract with AT&T just expired yesterday and I’m looking for better internet options. Currently, I pay $42 for 18mbps with a 1 terabyte data cap (DSL).I want to switch to WOW because I can get 100mbps for the same price. So here’s my question, how’s their reliability? I live in cold, snowy Michigan so how’s there service especially in the winter? Is there any drawbacks to having cable instead of DSL? Thanks

Regards,
Alex

IF they really offer it in your area, it sure beats DSL. So I'd switch. I live in mid-Michigan, and even though they advertise here, they do NOT have service available. So check carefully before disconnecting your DSL. Or even hook them up keeping your DSL for now, and try it for one month to see how you like it.

IF they really offer it in your area, it sure beats DSL. So I'd switch. I live in mid-Michigan, and even though they advertise here, they do NOT have service available. So check carefully before disconnecting your DSL. Or even hook them up keeping your DSL for now, and try it for one month to see how you like it.

They do, my neighbor has it

We have WOW. Used to have At&t. Hell yes, it is. At&t promised 25 Mbps. Want to know how much we got? 1. 1 Mbps. Sometimes 3. It was bad. Now I get 100 Mbps internet from WOW and it's a breath of fresh air. It's worth it. DSL sucks nowadays anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the SatelliteGuys app!

We have WOW. Used to have At&t. Hell yes, it is. At&t promised 25 Mbps. Want to know how much we got? 1. 1 Mbps. Sometimes 3. It was bad. Now I get 100 Mbps internet from WOW and it's a breath of fresh air. It's worth it. DSL sucks nowadays anyway.

Have you tried Sprint LTE mobile broadband lately? Talk about sucking....................

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)