Ishtar AssyriaSat and Ashur TV?? Need to find.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VortecRacer

Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Hi all - sure hope someone can help me out on this... I did a 'favor' for a customer of mine to move an international dish from one house to the other specifically to get the following networks:

Ishtar
AssyriaSat
AshurTV

I do not know what Sats/Azimuth/Xpondrs/Elevation etc to go after. I did meter it off the old house and was seeing a 40 pt strength on dishnetworks 110/15, just as a guideline. No, the bird is not at 110, I just needed the meter to pick up any 'ol strength so I could reshoot at the new house. Using the same 110/15 I hit a 53 - locked it down and went inside to check. They are getting AssyriaSat and Ishtar, but not Ashur.

The signal strength was showing at 90, but 'quality' was bouncing between 52 and 65. I think the LNB is bad. I noted the receiver was reporting 5.3e-3 and I know on the dishnetwork LNB's it generally means replace it.

Anyhow, I don't know anything about the dish itself, what bird, etc but wondering if anyone can guide me on finding what sat/xponders to aim for and also possibly where to find an LNB replacement.

Oh, on her receiver she knows she had to plug in the frequency in a custom list. The one I need is AshurTV.

Any suggestions??

By the way, the receiver auto-searched Telstar5 and Globecast and plugged in a ton of channels they don't watch, like Aljazeer (sp?) - I don't know what that means either.

Satellite: 97.0°W Galaxy 19 Ku (You need a Ku band linear LNB)

Using the search feature on TheList:

Ishtar - 11928 V 22000 and 12090 H 20000
AssyriaSat TV - 12115 V 22425
AshurTV - 11928 V 22000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)