Status
Please reply by conversation.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
hey guys, I just got off the phone with directv, I talked them into giving me a hd reciever for 100, but when I asked what reciever I would get, the nice lady said a 360 (she also said this is the best reciever we have, I almost wanted to say you dont get out much do you?) but I didnt think these were in production or that directv would be still sending them out to people who bought new recievers off of them, any help is apperciated, thanks!

Usually, we can't guarantee make or model of IRD, but since this is HD, we might. If a D* rep told me that the 360 was the nicest one they had I'd say exactly that..you don't get out much. The 360 is the WORST piece of crap in existance. I hope it is discontinued. Maybe you can call back and get them to send you an H10.

Beavis said:
Usually, we can't guarantee make or model of IRD, but since this is HD, we might. If a D* rep told me that the 360 was the nicest one they had I'd say exactly that..you don't get out much. The 360 is the WORST piece of crap in existance. I hope it is discontinued. Maybe you can call back and get them to send you an H10.

yeah thinking of calling tommorow, seeing whats up, they have to install it, cant even ship it to my house! :confused: :no

I manage the Home Theater Dept at a Best Buy and YES the Samsung 360 has been discontinued. I have not had the Samsung in stock for over a month. We now carry the H10 and HD Tivo only.

well I called, and there answer is, there is no way for us to know that, so I am crossing my fingers, and saying Htl HD here we come or H10, either is fine (as long as its not the sammy build of the H10, gotta have my fox hd) thanks guys for your input

well did directv say if directv will ship the stb to you via fedex, or will the directv installer bring it in with him. ?

if directv said that directv installer will bring the stb, then call directv back and ask the name and phone number of the install company, and then call the install company on what stb they have in stock,

its simply as that :)

Good luck

hdtvtechno said:
well did directv say if directv will ship the stb to you via fedex, or will the directv installer bring it in with him. ?

if directv said that directv installer will bring the stb, then call directv back and ask the name and phone number of the install company, and then call the install company on what stb they have in stock,

its simply as that :)

Good luck
Directv said they couldnt ship it anymore, they have to install (bs in my opinion) but it will be a nice install, already have a rg6 run (3 runs total as this will sit next to the tivo) so all we have to do is plug it in, I tried to explain that several times, and to no avail, now I did just go onto my account online and saw three new HNS in the living room pop up so Itake that as a good sign, also should I fight for them to send me a box through fedex, I called directv directly, I would think they would be able to send it, thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts