Isn't there a better way...A tiny rant.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
Over all I've been pretty happy with Dish since I joined up last June. Little things have come up, but Customer Service has handle these with quickness and painlessly. I've also been quite happy with the additional HD channels. Sure there's other channels I wish E* would add, but I'm way ahead of the game in Louisville when compared to Insight cable.
What has me posting today though, is the listing in the guide for the Indie channel & the Retro channel. Isn't there a better way to let us know that these channels will be moving on May 5th, then to stop describing all the programs on these 2 channels from now till May 5th? A lot of the movies showing on these 2 channels I've never seen and would like to know what they are about without having to research them on the Internet. Isn't that what the guide is for?
Just saying...
Ghpr13:)

Last edited:
I guess they could insert a crawl instead, but who wants that? It's 8 days at this point, it's best to leave it alone.

You could add the new channels to your favorite list now since they work and have the correct guide information.

burtom,
You're a genius! Thank you! Really! Thanks!
Ghpr13:)

And thanks to all for not pointing out the spelling error in the Topic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)