isntaller channel?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
anyway i can get directv to allow me to receive the installer channel? be relau cool to see that

lol yea.. ISS has to activate it for you and you have to prove you work for a HSP or a Contractor, even with an HSP account we cant get the the CSR channel oO

578 is for Installer
570 is for CSR's/Sales/Retailer
575 (a guess) you have to be a member of the Seminol Tribe?

I used to get "...that is on a need to know basis..." Well, there I am with their customer and they won't tell me which sats are up or what signals to expect from the
new" Ka/Ku system.

The best answer I got was '...it is March and we were supposed to ship the new dishes then...maybe there is something in the box that will help....."

And now they have an installer channel? Working for an HSP is deal breaker. How about sending in your old SBCA number?

Grrrrr!

Joe

A couple of years ago the installer programs were viewable and recordable on my HR20-700.

Paul,
I remember those....they showed a sidecar installation on a ground mount on a sunny day. I waited for the one about doing on in the dark, in the rain from a ladder.

I want the installer channel for financial advice...........like how to invest all the money made in the satellite installation industry.

Joe

Im going to call them and flat-out ask them if they will activate it. il tell ya how it went.

I called them and they said they would transfer me to ISS. The line picked up and a computer said I would need a ESMO number. Whatever thats is. I will call direct again in a while

Google doesnt bring up anything thats useable for ESMO aside from a eurpean agency and something to do with nasa and satellites.

The ESMO number is a number assigned by DirecTV to each HSP/local office and is available from the manager there. He will have to send an email to DirecTV to authorize you to receive that channel stating that you are an employee, and it can take as long as 30 days for it to be approved.

channel #, and would a retailer showroom account likely automatically get it?

LMAO. Too bad Comcast doesn't carry that channel, I'm never going to learn how to be an installer. Any plans for the channel to go Hi-Def?

I doubt it, they could never replace "Patrick" lol, hell even the new SWM vids are not even HD, lol

Love the phone line Vid from like 8 years ago, explaining how it is the only way D* recs will get updates oO

LMAO. Too bad Comcast doesn't carry that channel, I'm never going to learn how to be an installer. Any plans for the channel to go Hi-Def?

shmeff,

Being an installer is like being involved in politics or religion. You need have enough intelligence to understand the rules and enough wisdom to remember at all time it is just a game. You don't have to be educated, just trained. Experience is a good teacher. And when you analyze where the money goes you have to exercise great restraint to avoid grabbing the manager by the throat.

The TV channel would be great for that. "YOUR CHECK IS WRONG BECAUSE..."

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)