Issue watching OTA DVR recordings on Joey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
Just got the OTA dual adpater. I have been able to setup, scan for channels, watch with no issues and set recordings. I have been able to watch ota recorded shows on the Hopper as well. My issue is trying to watch them on the joey. The recording listing shows on the dvr from the joey but if i select it just keeps thinking and wont ever show the episode listing that i can then select. No issue accessing them on the hopper, just the joey. I have tried restarting my joey but no change in result

I can watch live ota on the joey as well

the accessing dvr shows from the joey started working. Ive been really impressed with it. I didnt use the antenna they gave me, we had a big one thats in our attic. Came with the house

Reactions: charlesrshell
another great perk that i was surprised at. Auto hop still works. I was shocked that it gave me the option and skipped the commercials perfectly for shows recorded over the antenna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts