Issues with DVB PCI Card and Windows 7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Christopherve7alb

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Victoria BC
I just installed one of the DVB-World PCIe satellite tuners from Sadoun and I'm having a little trouble with the software. I've installed the drivers through "device manager" and the card is now being detected as "PCIE 2006 DVB-S Box."

The problems occur when I try to install the DVB-World software. When I run set-up and let it try to install the drivers again I get the Blue Screen of Death before my computer restarts. When I install the software without the drivers I can run it but I get a message saying it failed to initialize my device.

Is there anything I can do to get the tuner working with windows 7 or do I need to reformat and install XP?

I just let windows update install some drivers for the device and the software is now communicating with it. Now to figure out how the software works LOL.

Perhaps someone can steer me in the right direction on this one. I've got the tuner working with most channels on 97W but I have no idea how to set this software up for multiple satellites on my Dieseqc 1.2 motor. Any suggestions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts