Issues with New update for the iPhone & Android SatGuys App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. SatelliteGuys.US :( .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

I'm guessing the .us name isn't going away. You can still use that address (though it will likely redirect to .com).

I have no private messages, (gives me a error premission denied) also when I log in I have no mod controls or forums :(

Exit the program (make sure it's not running in the background.) restart the app and then login again.

You should be working fine again after that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have dead spots on the side of the ipad screen that I have to rotate the screen to be able to select things. Only satellite guys app is doing this

No luck still doing it. I noticed others commented on this problem in the reviews of the app in the app store. I am running iOS 6.0.1 on IPAD 2

I just noticed the problem with the screen dead spots on the side only happens when you launch the app in landscape mode. If you launch in portrait and then rotate to landscape all is good.

I just noticed the problem with the screen dead spots on the side only happens when you launch the app in landscape mode. If you launch in portrait and then rotate to landscape all is good.

Thanks! That works on my iPad2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts