Issues with New update for the iPhone & Android SatGuys App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to uninstall/reinstall the app on my iPhone. Still having problems. Some of the posts also show the underlying code

Pictures in the pub are coming up fine more me on 6 different test devices using the software and various user account.

The iPad bug is know and a fix was already submitted to Apple for release, now its just in their queue. We can only wait for Apple to release it.

This is what is happening on my 4S with iOS 6.0.

Attachments

• image-2969326351.jpg
    image-2969326351.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image-2042798084.jpg
    image-2042798084.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 118
That is so weird Scott! Why would it work for some and not for others?

The carrier shouldn't be an issue, right? I see that Scott has AT&T and Neutron has Verizon.

I'm AT&T also.

I don't see that option.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I'm on Verizon and have the problem. The Clear Image Cache option seems to have been lost in a recent update.

Yeah, I don't see that option either. The only option I see for clearing is the saved logins, which I have already tried.

Try rebooting your phone and see if that helps.

My laptop is in the shop and have been using the app on my iphone and iPad for the last 24 hours a lot and have not had any issues on either one.
Tried that, and it still happens. NFL 2012-13 Season thread in the Sports forum, and the What's Making You Sad... forum in the Pub are two that it still happens to on my iPhone5....

Try rebooting your phone and see if that helps.

My laptop is in the shop and have been using the app on my iphone and iPad for the last 24 hours a lot and have not had any issues on either one.

Repeated rebooting does not remove the parse error from specific threads on my iPad or iPhone. It did not remove the error from my previous Android phone. Changing settings to go to the first page of a thread did. That, however, is less than optimal when I much prefer to go to the first unread post.

I've stopped using the app on my iPad. Multiple functions don't work on startup (pub pictures, access to settings, some on screen buttons) and switching to portrait mode only fixes some of the problems some of the time.

I've reported the parse error to Forum Runner multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)