Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Ok,

I have the PLUS HD DVR plan now.

When I go into change programming/services and then try and select the extra pack for 3 mo's free, it tells me I need to select the hd package. Issue is I have an HD plan now.

Anyone know if this is a bug?

Kinda what I was beginning to think. Itll be interesting to see how many uninformed folks will lose HDNET and be like "what tha hell?".

I don't care much about HDMovie, the only ones that I really care about its HDNET, because they show MMA fights, and also NHL games, I love Discovery HD, and there are some movies that I enjoy watching on UHD, also the extreme games broadcasted in HD on UHD.
It looks like I may need to go ahead and subscribe to the HD extra pack...5.99$ won't ruin my day, but personally I think it was not really necessary adding that package, I mean if there were new channels sure, but those are the same channels that people had for months now they are moved off to a more expensive package? thats cold.
15.99$ for all the HD channels I think its fair enough, better than what DishNetwork offers.

I got a free yr of hd service last month for not having hd channels for a week. I wonder if next month i'll see a charge for the hd pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)