ItianTV Sked off - RTN has different programming now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I turned to KCBU to watch Emergency! at 4pm - NOT ON! :( Looked to be 21 Jump Street - not sure. So, turned to WNGS to watch Get Smart - the OLD Dragnet is on. So, TitanTV is off now. Can't wait until it is updated so I know what is on :)

I found Emergency! on KYPX and Leave It To Beaver on several others. I also just found Emergency! on KDEV. So, good news is Emergency is on more than 1 channel now. Now for Titan to update :)

I'm watching Dragnet on KWSD off G3 right now, I was just fixing to post this find. Anyway, it's the pre Henry Morgan Dragnet. Jack Webb is there but he has a different partner....

Edit: Dragnet is being followed by the Incredible Hulk..... never did care much for Bill Bixby, but Lou Ferrigno was truly an Incredible Hulk, which made the show worth watching.....

Last edited:
EMERGENCY! is on KEGS now! :) Can't wait for Adam-12. I need a working sked so I know whats up. Oh and I see I messed up yet another title to a thread today :(

I tuned to watch Emergency followed by the A-Team.

Emergency is on KYPX but what about the A-Team?

Adam 12 on KBCU now 8pm central.

Last edited:
Adam 12 on KCBU NOW!!

Hey KCBU I guess changed programing today, too bad about Emergency not on at 5 pm eastern, Adam 12 first episode is on at 9pm eastern tonight, what a surprise:) :)

I saw McHale's Navy on earlier too. I am glad the Emergency! and Adam-12 are on several channels. I saw it at 4p, 5p, and 6pm cst on several channels. :)

its funny watching emergency when they drive bye a gas station and see the old 70s gas prices those were the good old days

I was born in 1970. My father was a firefighter for 34 years, so I grew up at the fire station - Emergency was and is my all time favorite show! It brings back alot of memories for me :)

On WNGS (all times EST) Weekday (Mon-Fri... hopefully)

12:00pm (noon) Leave It To Beaver
12:30pm Leave It To Beaver
1:00pm Ironside

3:00pm Kojack
4:00pm Emergency
5:00pm Adam-12

...to 9:00pm A-Team (1/2hr or 1hr show?)
9:00pm Magnum, P.I.
10:00pm Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)