It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!NEW HD

Encore Hd

It is part of the turbo gold package so I don't know if that is the same as the 250 package that current customers have. Oh, well not complaining and loving the new HD. Gotta love competition!

Here are the new HD Channels

Life
LMN
Food
CBS-C
Green
HBO2E
HBOSG
HBO-W
HBOFM
HBOCY
HBOZ
HBOLT
ACMAX
Encore
STRZW
SEDGE
STZC
SK&FM

That's 18. Didn't count HBOLT the first go around.:D But the list is not too shabby.

It's actually 17 since Food Network was added about a year ago.:D

I did not see the Green HD Channel in my guide I did see the SD Channel on 194 but not the HD one. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me..

I was watching Planet Green in HD this morning... was watching Emeril...

In HD it looks like he is going to keil over and die at any moment, which would be ok as it would be in HD. :)

They need to properly order the 9400's channels now. They also need to add MGM, WFN etc to the 9400's as I never go to the 300's.

In HD it looks like he is going to keil over and die at any moment, which would be ok as it would be in HD. :)

They need to properly order the 9400's channels now. They also need to add MGM, WFN etc to the 9400's as I never go to the 300's.

+1 on the channel reordering. I never go to the 300's

So what is the channel number for Planet Green HD? I might need to do a test switch on my receiver.

:up +2 to that. I like to stick in the 9400's, much easier....

:up +2 to that. I like to stick in the 9400's, much easier....

You guys should lock out your 9000's like I did and stick with the mapdowns. This way channels are (somewhat) ordered by content and you don't miss the channels in the 300's that aren't duplicated in the 9000's.

You guys should lock out your 9000's like I did and stick with the mapdowns. This way channels are (somewhat) ordered by content and you don't miss the channels in the 300's that aren't duplicated in the 9000's.
I would do this except for the default is the HD channel when you press a channel number. On the TV2 output to the SDTV, this is somewhat annoying to keep having to flip to the SD channel. That's why I stopped mapping down. There may be a work around. I'm not sure.

So what is the channel number for Planet Green HD? I might need to do a test switch on my receiver.
the same 194 (or 9457)... what is your programming pack? You will need HD Abs or AT250+ HD to get it (regular PG is on free preview this month)

To rephraise my question better.

Are HD Absolute subscribers getting EncoreHD without having Starz or AT250plusHD?
No.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts