It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!NEW HD

I have hdabsolute package only with .01 cinemax Can someone explain how I can get encore east HD only? I chatted with customer service and they said I have to order the encore package for $4.99 in order to get it then I asked if I could get it by ordering just STARZ pack and they said NO!??????

WOW! We've got CBS C, 5 HBO's, Green Channel, and some more Starz and Max, Lifetime. I'm so excited I can't type. Man I was going to bed but not now. Up all night!!!

Alaskans are still waiting for SciFi and USA to be activated, still red in the guide. I am probably dropping AEP soon. Its not worth it just for HBOE and SHOE. Maybe drop to 200 and get netflicks instead.

Unfortunately no Encore love for HD Absolute subscribers.

For non premium subs, I'd say the whole hullabaloo is a lump of coal.

Here's looking forward to the promised 36 more HDs the rest of the year.

Encore isn't a premium channel and should be included in HD Absolute like Versus/Golf or any of the other HD channels that are in AT250...that is how HD Absolute has been structured...until now!

Looks like Dish is changing the rules as they go along, without bothering to tell anyone, of course...:confused:

Encore East is a premium channel. Before now, it was only available with Starz movie pack.

Encore West is the channel that was in the AT250.

For what they are charging TurboGOLD HD standalone customers ($20 more than the HD Absolute customers), I think they should throw em a bone.

I hope adding or removing a premium package will be fine.

I don't believe so. ANY change kicks you out (to what we don't know). I don't know if anyone has been brave enough to try yet.

On the subject of Encore E HD, I think HD absolute customers should get it. Charlie promised all non premium launches would go into absolute. They launched to, and no longer made it a premium by including it in a non-premium pack.

I hope this is not a sign we can expect more loophole exploitation from Dish in the future on future launches.

LOL

You sir are seriously lacking in your knowledge of classic movies. :D

I do not consider "The Princess Bride" a classic. I watched 20 minutes, and didn't get was was supposed to be so funny.

Start Trek II
Dr. Strangelove
Robin Hood: Men in Tights (Just so you don't think its a Cary Elwes thing)
12 Angry Men

(just for a few examples)

Those are classics.

I don't believe so. ANY change kicks you out (to what we don't know). I don't know if anyone has been brave enough to try yet.

On the subject of Encore E HD, I think HD absolute customers should get it. Charlie promised all non premium launches would go into absolute. They launched to, and no longer made it a premium by including it in a non-premium pack.

I hope this is not a sign we can expect more loophole exploitation from Dish in the future on future launches.
I added Encore today in hope that I would get Encore HD and I still have absolute... and NO Encore HD :mad: I hope that this is not a sign of things to come!

I added Encore today in hope that I would get Encore HD and I still have absolute... and NO Encore HD :mad: I hope that this is not a sign of things to come!

have you called? i hope they don't force customers to get out of this package :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)