It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!NEW HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

You guys should lock out your 9000's like I did and stick with the mapdowns. This way channels are (somewhat) ordered by content and you don't miss the channels in the 300's that aren't duplicated in the 9000's.
+100 Its easier to use the channel number that the SD version is on , instead of using 9000's range. HBO channel 300 SD and HD. Why would go to the 9000's?

Congrats Dish subs! :up

The race is great, but I hope at sometime it's not about "quantity", but "quality". 150+ HD's means nothing when they look like crap.

Congrats Dish subs! :up

The race is great, but I hope at sometime it's not about "quantity", but "quality". 150+ HD's means nothing when they look like crap.

To me the new movie channels look great, watched Tank Girl earlier today and it looked stunning.

To me the new movie channels look great, watched Tank Girl earlier today and it looked stunning.

Yep, all the new movie channels is what HD is all about. Last night I would say that the movie channels were as overrated as ND but not now. All the new HBO, Max, Sho, Encore, and Starz HD's are well worth it if you're an HD junkie. Even ESPN looks better. As the poster said earlier it's all about quality and not 10,000 S-O-V channels. The new movies channels are A+. To get Encore you have to get Starz or Top 250 but Ch 340 is the Encore HD Channel and it's well worth it.

HBO 7/8 HD
Max 4/5 HD
Sho 1/10 HD Showtime needs some love now.
Starz 6/8 HD

That's 18 HD movie channels whereas last night we only had 6.
encore_east

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)